LED Lighting – Saving Money and Energy
Did you know?
- LEDs last 20-30 times longer than incandescent or halogen bulbs.
- LEDs use a fraction of the energy of an incandescent bulb significantly lowering energy, maintenance and replacement costs.
- LEDs generate little heat. A high percentage of the energy in LEDs is converted into light; a very small percentage is wasted as heat.
- LEDs do not contain mercury or any toxic or hazardous materials. Most offices currently use fluorescent lights which contain harmful chemicals such as mercury. LEDs reduce our carbon footprint and are recyclable.
- Premium LEDs are held to high standards for color rendering and consistency as well as quality.
Types of Interior Lighting:
- LED Lamps
- LED Flat Panels
- LED Exit Retrofit Signs
- T8 Technology
- Refrigerated Display Case Lighting
- Lighting Controls
- High Bay Fixtures
Types of Exterior Lighting:
- LED Canopy Lights
- LED Parking Lot Lights
- LED Wall Packs
Visit EPA Website